Since 1866, Hamilton & Inches has been Scotland’s premier destination for fine jewellery, luxury watches and hand-crafted silver. Based in the heart of the Scottish capital, we have maintained our jewellery & silver workshops since our inception and have a held a Royal Warrant as silversmiths to Her Majesty the Queen for more than 120 years. To this day, we proudly continue to curate a range of fine jewellery designed and made from our own artisan team and workshops.
The Showroom Host at Hamilton & Inches holds a vital position in the heart of our showroom. Embodying the brand in every customer interaction, the Host is the first point of contact in our customer journey. Responsible for anticipating and meeting our customer needs, the Showroom Host will proactively ensure that every Hamilton & Inches experience is exceptional.
This role is deserving of someone with excellent communication skills, a team player who can be an integral support to Showroom team and for someone who strives to deliver exceptional service.
- Responsible for welcoming every customer into our Showroom and ensuring that they receive a warm and memorable welcome and farewell
- Understanding the customer needs and proactively assisting to ensure that we go above and beyond
- To assist the Showroom team in all activities
- Manage incoming calls to the Showroom politely, quickly, and efficiently
- Maintain and replenish stock levels across sundries including customer refreshments, stationery and general supplies
- Have confidence in offering and making refreshments for all customers and visitors
- Work alongside Security team to ensure safe working conditions for Showroom
- Attend and assist with events as required
- Maintain cleanliness standards in our Showroom at all times
- Take responsibility for a safe working environment in the workshop ensuring all Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Represent the brand image of Hamilton & Inches ensuring positive impact on all suppliers and customers
- Flexible attitude and strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain exceptional customer service at all times
- An outstanding passion for delivery of customer service
- Meticulous in approach to details
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- An approachable, confident, courteous manner and ability to provide a high standard of customer care
- Work well within a team, be enthusiastic, proactive, take initiative and have a problem-solving mind-set
Closing date: Friday 30th September.