Elevate Your Barware
We are proud to present our iconic Barware Collection. Create the perfect cocktail from the comfort of your own home with our hand-crafted range including exclusive Cumbria Crystal thistle cut glassware, cocktail shaker, sterling silver spoon, stirrer and tongs.
We are proud to launch our exclusive Barware Collection in partnership with Cumbria Crystal. The range showcases the rare talents of the incredible craftspeople at both Hamilton & Inches and Cumbria Crystal.
With every piece hand-crafted in sterling silver, each item has its own unique charm and tells the story of our expert silversmiths,
making every drink a real celebration.
The perfect cocktail needs the perfect glass. Our Barware Collection introduces an exclusive set of Cumbria Crystal thistle cut glassware including Coupe, Champagne, Martini, and Whisky.
The perfect accompaniment to the most delicious of cocktails, our Barware Collection includes sterling silver spoon, stirrer and tongs.
The spoon and stirrer can be further enhanced with the hand-engraving of up to three initials.
Our Partner Recipes
Enjoy a cocktail with delicious recipes created by Brasserie Prince at The Balmoral, Johnnie Walker Princes Street and Fingal. Mix exceptional ingredients with our Barware Collection.
60ml Balmoral Gin
10ml Noilly Prat Dry Vermouth
• Chill your H&I martini glass in the freezer.
• Pour the gin and vermouth into your cocktail shaker. Add ice
to the top. Stir while adding more ice when the ice starts
• When the liquid is chilled, pour into your pre-chilled glass.
• Have a large lemon twist at the ready, squeeze the zest on
top of the drink and rim the glass with the twist to serve.
30ml Johnnie Walker Black Label
30ml Cherry Liqueur
30ml Sweet Vermouth
30ml freshly squeezed Orange Juice
10ml Lemon Juice
• Fill your cocktail shaker with ice.
• Add the Johnnie Walker Black Label, cherry liqueur,
30ml sweet Vermouth, freshly squeezed orange juice
and lemon juice.
• Mix by shaking hard for 7—10 seconds.
• Strain and serve neat your cocktail glass.
• Garnish with an orange peel garnish.
75ml Moët & Chandon Impérial Champagne
25ml Hennessy VS
15ml Grand Marnier Liqueur
Bitter orange oil
• Soak the sugar cube in Angostura Bitters.
• Place the sugar cube in your glass.
• Add the Hennessy VS.
• Top with Champagne. • Add the Grand Marnier.
• Finish with Angostura Bitters and orange oil.
• Add the Marasca cherry.